2016 is on track to be an incredible year for CruiseOne and Dream Vacations. To build upon the excitement within the travel industry surrounding the launch of the Dream Vacations travel franchise in the second quarter of 2016, CruiseOne has decided to be the official show sponsor of the 2nd Annual Travvy Awards, which is presented by travAlliancemedia. CruiseOne / Dream Vacations is making history and changing the face of the home-based travel franchise industry!
Sponsorship of an event is a huge investment of money, time and resources. There is no right or wrong answer as to whether an organization should pursue sponsorship of an event. An organization can influence the success of its sponsorship because like with any action in life, you get out of it what you put in.
Here are five tips to maximize event sponsorship:
1. Publicity – Inform the event organizers that you are available for interviews to discuss why you are involved and sponsoring the event.
2. Signage – Build brand awareness by having your name featured on all event signage.
3. Engagement – Capitalize on the event and use it to not only attract new business, but to develop relationships with current customers and business associates by inviting them to attend.
4. Audience – Identify who will be in attendance and determine if they will care about your brand and what you offer.
5. Celebrate – Shout about your sponsorship from the rooftops, not literally of course. Share the exciting news about your sponsorship on social media, inform associates and customers, write blog posts, display a logo on your website and more.
Based on the checklist, we are confident the Dream Vacations’ sponsorship of the second annual travAlliancemedia Travvy Awards will be a huge success. As a result of the sponsorship, Dream Vacations / CruiseOne will receive press coverage in travAlliancemedia’s three news outlets and had the opportunity to invite franchise owners to the event. In addition, this sponsorship demonstrates CruiseOne’s commitment to the Dream Vacations franchise opportunity and also builds awareness among every major travel supplier, both cruise and land, in attendance. What’s more, with Dream Vacations prominently displayed everywhere at the event, the travel franchise will receive incredible exposure organically from the photographs people post on social media from the event.