Top 5 Activities to Do On a Cruise
There are different activities to do onboard and a cruise franchise can explain these. But what are the top five fun things, as recommended by a cruise franchise, that nearly every cruise offers? Here are the top five activities to do on a cruise.
1. Spa – Your trusted cruise franchise can tell you, nearly every modern cruise ship has a spa – and fitness center – aboard. Like hotels and resorts, the services may be at an additional charge, however this is a great opportunity to truly relax while sailing the open sea. Book a massage, facial, body treatment, or the works and enjoy your me time. Some ships even have saunas, steam rooms, and mineral baths as part of their spa offerings. You could spend an entire day in the onboard spa and completely forget that you’re on a cruise!
2. Nightly Entertainment – Any cruise franchise professional will tell you, nightly entertainment is a staple of any cruise. Just like an all-inclusive resort on land, cruises have stages and performance areas to entertain their guests. You’ll likely get a daily briefing slipped under your cabin door every morning listing the daily and nightly activities and entertainment. Be sure to check out at least one night’s show aboard. Cruise franchises hire up and coming talent to perform on the ship and guests reap the benefits!
3. Kids’ Programming – Taking a vacation with the kids? Opting to go on a trip with your favorite cruise franchise is an excellent kid-friendly option! Most cruises offer kids’ programming to keep the little ones safe and entertained. Family-oriented cruise lines offer a multitude of activities for children of all ages – most of which are in their own separate area. That’s right! You can drop the kids off and enjoy your own vacation just steps away! Activities can range from scavenger hunts and arts and crafts to science experiments and juggling lessons. It truly depends on the cruise franchise, but if you select a family-friendly ship, your kids will never be bored!
4. Pool – It might sound simple, but the pool onboard is where it’s at – assuming, of course, your destination is someplace warm. Every cruise franchise touts their pool to be the best on the open sea, and many get it very right. For example, Norwegian Cruise Line’s pools feature water slides, fountains, and in-water seating, while Royal Caribbean has a ship that offers an onboard wave simulator. Even if you’re just kicking back with a cocktail, the pool is one of the most rewarding parts of any cruise.
5. Games – Cruises bring to mind the old-school image of shuffle board on the lido deck. But modern day cruise franchises offer an array of onboard games for every age. To go along with nightly entertainment programming, some cruise lines offer guest-participation games during the show. You can show off your dance skills or vocal range during a talent competition. If you’re not that brave, many ships offer standard trivia nights, too. And, don’t forget getting the kids in on the gaming fun – scavenger hunts and sports competitions are great for the young ones.
There is no shortage of fun when it comes to taking a trip with your favorite cruise franchise. Cruise ships are moving entertainment vessels built to make sure that your vacation is one to remember.