Cruise Line Executives Share Industry Insights at CruiseOne/Dream Vacations 2016 National Conference Aboard Carnival Vista
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (December 4, 2016) – Cruise line executives took center stage during the first full day of the CruiseOne® and Dream Vacations 2016 National Conference aboard Carnival Vista.
Senior Vice President Debbie Fiorino kicked off the general session with an uplifting speech summarizing the 2016 National Conference theme and recognizing that the company is where it is today because of its network of agents, headquarters team and suppliers who all believe in each other and have a common goal. In addressing the attendees she noted “Each and every one of you create Dream Vacations — whether you brand yourself as Dream Vacations or CruiseOne — it is not about the product you sell, it is about the experience you provide to your customer.”
With cruise continuing to be the foundation of the CruiseOne and Dream Vacations business model, cruise remains a core focus of National Conference. Attendees not only heard about product updates from individual cruise lines, including a question and answer session with Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line, but they had the rare opportunity to observe an intimate panel discussion among top industry thought leaders and executives. Moderated by World Travel Holdings’ (WTH) Senior Vice President David Crooks, the panelists included:
- Adolfo Perez – vice president, trade sales and marketing, Carnival® Cruise Line
- Ron Gulaskey – associate vice president, national & strategic accounts, Celebrity Cruises®
- Charles Dunwoody – senior director, national accounts, Holland America Line® and Seabourn®
- Ken Muskat – executive vice president, sales, PR & guest services, MSC Cruises USA
- Camille Olivere – senior vice president, sales, Norwegian Cruise Line®
- John Chernesky –vice president of North American sales, Princess Cruises®
- Vicki Freed – senior vice president, sales, trade support and service, Royal Caribbean International®
To follow the excitement this week aboard the Carnival Vista use the #BelieveConference hashtag.
People with a passion for travel who want to learn more about franchising opportunities with CruiseOne and Dream Vacations should visit www.DreamVacationsFranchise.com