2019 Dream Vacations Franchise Press Kit & Highlights
Dream Vacations Franchise was recently featured as #1 in CNBC’s, 10 Low-Cost Franchises you Can Start With $15,000.00 or Less and Reap A Six-Figure Salary.
Here is what CNBC said about us:
Dream Vacations Franchise
Start-up costs: $9,800
Royalty fees: 1.5%–3% of annual commissionable sales
Average annual sales: $336,971
No. of U.S. franchises: 1,200+
If you love to travel and want to make a living at it, Dream Vacations might be the right franchise. Started in 1991, the home-based travel agency specializes in both land and cruise vacations and counts more than 1,200 franchisees today. Getting started costs $9,800 and includes six days of training at company headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, website design, invoice and booking software and ongoing support on how to build your business. Alex Greene started her Dream Vacations franchise in Fountain Hills, Arizona, in 2017 without any travel agency experience and is on track to book more than $1 million in sales by the end of this year.
Here Are Some Additional Highlights, & Information, About The Dream Vacations Franchise Opportunity:
- Dream Vacations Franchise was founded in 1991 and has been franchising since 1992 (27 years).
- Currently has 1,429 + U.S. Franchises (as of 2019). The Initial Investment starts at $1,795.00. The Initial Franchise Fee is between $495.00 – $9,800.00 with an on-going Royalty Fee of 1.5 – 3%. Dream Vacations Franchise offers in-house financing to cover the Franchise Fee.
Please see our page on Entrepreneur.com for more details.
- Discounts are available for Veterans, Active Military and Military Spouses. Along with First Responders, Community Heroes, Medical Professionals, DiversityFRAN, Hospitality, and Travel professionals.
Please see our Investment page for more information on travel franchise cost and available discounts.
- We pride ourselves in providing training, education, marketing support and marketing resources, along with continual personalized on-going support for all of our franchise owners. We encourage questions, learning, and collaboration. In our FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document, Item 19) we include financial performance representation so that the average earning of our franchises is available to our franchisees. We also welcome collaborations and discussions between existing franchise owners to share tips and information about how they operate their business.
View more on our Best Travel Agency Franchise page.
Here Is A List Of Some Of The Content Items Included In Your Franchise Purchase With Dream Vacations:
- On-Going Support for: Purchasing, Leveraging Co-Ops, Newsletters, Meetings/Conventions, Grand Opening, Online Support, Security/Safety Procedures, Field Operations, Proprietary Software, and Franchise Intranet Platform.
- Marketing Support for: Co-Op Advertising, Ad Templates, National Media, Regional Advertising, Social Media, SEO, Website Development, Email Marketing, and Loyalty Programs/Applications.
- On-The-Job Training & Classroom Training: 55+ hours.
Dream Vacations Is Consistently Ranked As A Top Franchise:
To view a list of all our our 100+ awards please see our Awards & Recognition page.
Award Highlights Include:
- Travel Industry: Cruise Line International Association (CLIA), Norwegian Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Sandals Resorts, Apple Vacations, Disney Cruise Line, Royal Carribbean, Carnival Cruise Line, Travvy Award, and more.
- Franchise Industry: Forbes, Franchise Business Review, Entrepreneur Magazine, Bonds Top 100 Franchises, Americas Best Franchises, Franchise Gator, Home Business Magazine, FranchiseDirect.com, and more.
- Veteran Friendly: Franchise Business Review “Top Franchise for Veterans” in 2018, Ranked #1 for Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Top Franchise for Veterans” in 2017, Ranked #1 for Forbes “Top 10 Military Friendly Franchises”, Ranked #1 Military Times “Best for Vets” in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017, International Franchise Association, USA Today “50 Top Franchises for Military Veterans, Franchise Business Review “Top 100 Vet Friendly Franchise”, U.S. Veteran’s Magazine “Top Veteran-Friendly Franchise” 2014-2018, and more.
- Diversity Friendly: Black Enterprise Magazine “5 Best Buys in Home-Based Franchises” since 2014, USA Today “50 Top Franchises for Minorities” since 2010, Franchise Business Review “Top 50 Franchises for Women” in 2017, World Franchising Network “Top 25 Franchises for Hispanics” since 2017, and more.
Hear From Real Dream Vacations Franchise Owners About Their Reasons For Joining, Their Experience With Being A Franchise Owner, & Their Favorite Parts Of Being A Member Of The Dream Vacations Family:
Check out our Video testimonials, Reviews, and more.
Additional highlights, reviews, testimonials, and feedback from franchise owners are available here from FranchiseBusinessReview.com.
- Training & Support Rating: Very Good
- Franchise System Rating: Very Good
- Leadership Rating: Excellent
- Core Values Rating: Excellent
- Franchise Community Rating: Very Good
- Owner Enjoyment Rating: Very Good
- Financial Opportunity Rating: Very Good
- General Satisfaction Rating: Very Good
The Dream Vacations Franchise Opportunity Is Appealing To Everyone. Especially Those Who:
- Have a passion for travel.
- Are looking to start a new business.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from home.
- Prefer to choose their own schedule and work hours.
- Like working with people.
- Veterans, active military, and military spouses.
- Hospitality and medical professionals.
- Educators, and more.
Additional Resources & Related Content:
- View our 2019 Press Kit for additional details and information about this low-cost franchise opportunity (an updated Press Kit PDF will be made available soon).
- Learn more about what it’s like to be a Dream Vacations Franchise owner along with benefits of franchising, and day-to-day information here.