15 Reasons to Love Cruises
Cruises are one of the most booked vacations in the world. Nearly everyone has a go-to cruise franchise, but what makes cruising so enjoyable? Here are 15 wonderful reasons to love cruises. You might even book one by the time you get to the end!
1. All-Inclusive Cost – Booking a trip with your favorite cruise franchise usually means that one price includes most things onboard the ship. Cruises tend to include food, drinks, and nearly all activities with the exception being spa treatments depending on your ship of choice.
2. Simple Packing – One of the big draws to booking a cruise is that you only have to pack once! Your ship will be docking at various ports, but you only have to pack your suitcase for one stay aboard no matter how many places you visit.
3. Lots of Ports – Speaking of various ports – this is just another amazing thing about going on a cruise! You get to visit several new and exciting places all in one trip. Forget the planning and scheduling of exploring various cities or countries – if you book a trip with a cruise franchise, you’ll get the opportunity to explore to your heart’s content without worrying about logistics!
4. Plentiful Food – The food offered onboard is plentiful and delicious. Another reason to love going on a cruise is the wide range of food options that will be available for you to try. There is nearly no limit to how much or the variety of the foods onboard. Enjoy!
5. Mixed Company – The clientele on a cruise is quite the mixed bag! People from a variety of backgrounds and ages take advantage of cruises. This means you’ll get to interact with a wide range of people and hopefully make some lifelong friends! There’s nothing quite like the camaraderie of being at sea together.
6. Onboard Activities – Every cruise franchise offers a litany of cruise options with onboard activities to keep seafarers entertained. From deck games, to trivia night, to shuffleboard lessons – there’s something for everyone!
7. The View – Simply put – the view on the open sea is unmatched. Even if your cabin doesn’t have a window, just step outside on the deck and you’ll be surrounded by the beauty of nature. Take advantage of the plentiful photo ops with your traveling crew!
8. Great Value – There are a wide-range of package options you can book with your cruise franchise, but no matter what trip you pick, you’re likely getting a great deal. The amount of activities, experiences, and meals included in a cruise package prove to be a very valuable vacation.
9. Relaxation – What could be more relaxing than laying on a beach chaise, drink in hand, with the sea flying by? Just the opportunity to truly relax onboard the ship is one of the best things about going on a cruise. And, if you book a room with a balcony, your relaxation can be even more private!
10. The Open Sea – Along the same lines, just traversing the open sea is something not everyone gets to experience in their lives. On a cruise, you’ll be in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight. How exciting is that?
11. Easy Booking – The simplicity of booking a cruise is something to enjoy. Just let your travel agent know which cruise franchise you prefer and they take it from there. All you have to do is be at the port of call at the right time. The adventure is already planned!
12. Something for Everyone – Cruises offer so many different types of activities and amenities that there is truly something for everyone no matter age or interest. Whether it’s soaring through the pool’s water slide or just relaxing on deck – cruises have it all!
13. Party and Pleasure – On a cruise, you’ll have the opportunity to imbibe as much or as little as you like. Some packages include alcohol and you don’t need to worry about driving anywhere after a night of partying! In addition, many ships will offer dance parties or social gatherings in the evenings. Also, depending on the ship, there may be an onboard casino where you can try your luck. Enjoy the atmosphere!
14. Reason to Dress Up – Most ships offer a gala or formal gathering during the trip. This gives you the opportunity to really dress up and enjoy an exquisite evening. How many uses does your husband have for that white suit jacket he had to buy as a groomsman? Pull it out and pack it up! You can bet there will be at least one opportunity to wear it aboard!
15. Unplug – Lastly, a cruise is the perfect time to unplug. While modern ships may have Wi-Fi onboard, take the opportunity to take a vacation from everything and live in the moment. Making memories on the open sea is easy!
There you have it! Taking a trip with your favorite cruise franchise – and fellow vacationers – can make memories that will last a lifetime. What are you waiting for?